How to measure step by step:
What you need:
- A blank piece of paper
- A pencil
- A ruler
- And of course your child!
- Place the paper on a hard floor surface and tape it down so it doesn’t move.
- Ask your child to stand on the paper or gently place their foot on the paper.
- Mark off the back of the heel and the tip of the longest toe using your pencil. Make sure your child’s foot hasn’t moved between markings.
- As both feet may be slightly different sizes repeat this for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the two marks. Make a note of this and then use the biggest foot measurement as the one you use when choosing which size to buy.
- On our individual size guides you will find your measurement in cm, use this to order the correct size for your little ones feet. We have included the shoe size for various regions for reference purposes only.